Can you help in the North Sydney by-election?
We need your help on December 5th to reach the people of North Sydney. There are 104,352 voters at 36 polling booths that can vote for a safer, healthier, more productive Australia. Help us get Australia moving!
Please volunteer your time or donate to help pay for flyers, posters and advertising.
Join the Australian Cyclists Party
Promote The Australian Cyclists Party
Please donate to the Australian Cyclists Party.
August 26 Australian Cyclists Party Update: The ACP has decided to put forward Senate candidates in all 6 states for the next Federal Election.
What’s next? To realise our goal we face two major challenges:
– Identifying at least one qualified candidate from each state.
– Raising sufficient funds for the ongoing functioning of the ACP and for election preparation expenses.
What can you do to help?
1. If you are not already a member, please consider becoming one – you can sign up at www.icycleivote.com (you need to be enrolled to vote in Australia)
2. Whether you are a member or a potential donor, please respond positively to our upcoming funding drives.
3. If you or someone you know may be interested in being a candidate, please send a brief CV, relevant qualifications and your personal motivation for being a candidate to email@example.com
Starting this fall, all second graders in D.C. public schools will learn to ride in PE class.Read More...
After the 2011 disaster, residents were asked what they wanted from their rebuilt city. They demanded a greener, more people-focused Christchurch – and investment in new cycleways and a bike share means it is starting to happenRead More...
Opposition leader Mark McGowan has again pledged to start building an ambitious expanded rail system with a sticker price of $2.5 billion if he wins the next state election in 2017.Read More...
Photographs by Red Berry Photography